OFDR Maharashtra Group C Admit Card 2015: The candidates who have applied for Ordnance Factory Dehu Road (OFDR), Maharasthra Group C posts can download their Admit Card / Hall Ticket from www.ofdr.gov.in. OFDR Maharashtra Admit Card 2015 for Group C written Examination is likely to be issued with-in a month. The OFDR Hall Ticket / written Exam Date has not been published.
OFDR Maharashtra Admit Card 2015 / Group C Exam Date:
The Ordnance Factory Dehu Road (OFDR), Maharashtra, Department of Defence Production under Ministry of Defence , Government of India has recently released a notification for 170 various Group C posts in OFDR Maharashtra. Lots of candidates have submitted their application through prescribed format against OFDR Group C Vacancy 2015 till the last date i.e. 01.08.2015. The Ordnance Factory Dehu Road will hold a written examination of one paper for final selection of suitable candidates as Danger Building Worker (DBW), Examiner, Electrician, Turner, Miller, Welder, Fitter and other Group C posts for OFDR, Maharashtra. All the applied candidates are advised to visit Ordnance Factory, Maharashtra official website; www.ofdr.gov.in regularly to get latest information about OFDR Maharashtra Group C Admit Card 2015. Applicants may also visit this page for update information regarding OFDR Maharashtra Group C Exam Date or Admit Card download link.
Mode of Selection for Group C Posts in OFDR:
- The selection of Group C posts in Ordnance Factory Dehu Road, Maharashra will be made strictly on the basis of merit.
- The selection process will comprise of Written Test of 100 marks and Trade Test (Practical).
- Written Test will be fully objective type and OMR based.
- The Trade Test (Practical) will be only qualifying in nature, without any marks.
- The list of successful candidates in the Written Test to be called for Trade Test (Practical) will be prepared and notified in alphabetical order and not in the order of merit.
- On the basis of merit list based on marks obtained in Written Test, candidates 1.25 times the number of vacancies will be called for Trade Test (Practical).
- The final select list will be based on marks in the Written Test only, the Trade Test (Practical) being qualifying in nature. The final select list will be prepared and displayed in order of merit.
OFDR Maharshtra Exam Scheme & Syllabus:
1. There will be a written examination of one paper. The paper will be of ‘Objective-Multiple-Choice-type’ of maximum 100 marks.
2. The paper will consist of two parts:
a) PART-A will consist of 20 marks having question on General Science and Quantitative Aptitude, each having weightage of 10 marks. The question will be up to 10th Standard.
b) Part-B will consist of 80 marks of NCVT syllabus for the relevant trade
Time: 2 hrs.
No. of Questions: 100
Total Marks: 100
Part A (Objective Type): 20 marks.
Part B (Objective Type) Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade: 80 marks.
For more details about OFDR Maharashtra Group C Admit Card 2015 and OFDR Group C written exam Date, please keep visiting the official website of OFDR Maharashtra (http://www.ofdr.gov.in/).