RBI Admit Card Officer Grade B Exam 2015: The Admit Card for RBI Officer Grade B Exams (Phase I & Phase - II) can be downloaded from Reserve Bank of India website www.rbi.org.in. The candidates who have applied for Recruitment of Officers in Grade 'B' (General) Direct Recruitment - Batch year 2015 will bale to download RBI Admission Letter / Call Letter to appear in Online Examination. The Reserve Bank Of India will hold ON-LINE Examination in two Phases.
RBI Admit Card for Officer Grade B Online Exam 2015:
RBI Officer Grade B (Phase I & II) Online Exam 2015:
Phase-I Online Examination (Objective Type): November 21 & 22, 2015.
- This Paper for 200 marks will be held on November 21/22, 2015. The Paper consists tests of (i) General Awareness (ii) English Language (iii) Quantitative Aptitude and (iv)Reasoning, with composite time of 120 minutes.
Phase-II Online Examination: December 7, 2015.
- The Phase-II online Examination will be conducted on December 7, 2015, only for the candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of results of Phase-I. The Phase-II examination will be in shifts. Candidates are required to appear for all shifts. Separate Admission Letters will be issued for each shift. The time-table for Phase-II will be intimated to the candidates concerned along with Admission Letter for Phase-II. Phase–II online examination will consist of three papers (Paper I , Paper II & Paper III) of 100 marsk each.
Download RBI Call Letter / Admission Letter of Officer Grade-B Exam:
- Visit - www.rbi.org.in
- Click the link "Opportunities@RBI" as given in buttom of home page.
- Click 'Current Vacancies → Call Letters'.
- Now click the link "Call Letter for Online Examination for Officers Grade 'B'".
- Enter your Registration No.
- Enter your Date of Birth or password
- Finally, Click on Submit button to download RBI Officers Grade B Admission Letter / Call Letter.
- After getting RBI Online Admit Card, take a print out it and keep it safe for further uses.
Note: Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit a photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Admission Letter/ Examination Call Letter while attending each shift of the examination without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination. For Phase-II examination, candidates will have to carry two/three photocopies of photo ID proof, as there will be two/three shifts. However, in Phase-I only one photocopy of photo ID will be sufficient. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the Admission Letter /Examination Call Letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted.
For more details about RBI Admit Card 2015 for Officer Grade-B Online Examination, Please see the Official Notification which is available in Reserve Bank of India website - www.rbi.org.in.