CHD CTU Admti Card 2016 - 2016: Chandigarh Transport Undertaking (CTU) will issue the Admit Card / Hall Ticket for 114 Bus Driver (Heavy Vehicle) Written Exam by online at www.chdctu.gov.in. Candidates can download CTU Admit Card 2015 - 2016 for Bus Driver (Heavy Vehicle) from CTU, Chandigarh Administration website i.e. www.chdctu.gov.in.
CTU Bus Driver Admit Card 2015-2016:
Chandigarh Transport Undertaking, Chandigarh will conduct a written examination for selection of Bus (Heavy Vehicle) Driver. Instructions regarding written test for the post of Bus Driver in CTU Chandigarh is available on official website. The candidates who have applied against CTU Bus Driver Recritment 2015, can download their Admit Card / Hall Ticket from the website of CHD CTU (www.chdctu.gov.in) by using their registration details at CTU Bus Driver Admit Card download page. Without CTU Driver Admit Card 2015-16, no candidates will be permitted to enter in the examination hall. The Admit Card of Bus Driver Exam will be issued by CTU Chandigarh 10 days prior to the date of examination.
How to Download CHD CTU Bus Driver Admit Card 2016?:
- Fist you need to visit - www.chdctu.gov.in
- Click " Recruitment→Recruitment"
- Click on " Admit Card / Hall Ticket for Recruitment of Bus (Heavy Vehicle) Driver in CTU"
- Enter 'Registration No.' and Date of Birth / Password.
- Click 'Submit' button to download CTU Driver Admit Card 2015-2016.
CTU Bus Driver Exam Date: 07-02-2016
Download CTU Bus Driver Exam Admit Card
Important Instructions About CTU Exam / Admit Card:
- The candidates should reach at the venue atleast 30 minutes in advance before the start of the test.
- No candidate will be permitted to enter in the examination hall without admit card issued by the CTU. A portion of the admit card shall be retained by the invigilator.
- The candidates should possess their identity proofs such as Voter I-Cards, Aadhar Cards, Driving Licence or Passport or any other valid ID containing photograph and issued by Govt. agency.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination hall with any telecommunication equipments, such as calculator, cellular phone, wireless or any kind of weapon. The candidature of such candidate who enters the examination hall with such gadgets shall be cancelled summarily.
- No candidates will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the close of examination.
- Any candidate/person found involved in tinkering of process of examination shall be handed over to the police and an FIR shall be registered against him.
- Candidate who creates disturbance of any kind or changes his/her seat or is found in possession of any kind of prohibited material or found using unfair means during examination, will be expelled from the examination.
CTU Bus Driver Exam Date / Exam Pattern:
Candidate will be first called for Written test (Objective type multiple choices). The candidate who qualify the written test will be called for driving skill test comprising three types of tests
(i) Dug/Ramp Test: Reverse driving (one chance)
(ii) 8 shape driving test: for only those who qualify dug test (one chance) & (iii) Road Test: for only those who qualify both the above tests (one chance)The candidate shall be called for counseling before skill test for verification of their documents. There will be no interview will be conducted after above test.
The written test will consist of three sections. The duration of written test will be of 2 hours( 120) minutes. There shall be no negative marking.
(a) Knowledge of Motor Vehicle Act and Traffic Rules = 50 Marks
(b) Knowledge of Bus/ Vehicle repair/maintenance = 40 Marks
(c) Basic knowledge of first-Aid = 10 Marks
Total =100 Mark
The final selection will be made on the basis of merit in written examination.
For more details about CHD CTU Admit Card 2015 -2016, Exam Date / Selection Process / Merit List / CTU Result for Bus Driver vacancy 2015-16, please visit chandigarh Transport Undertaking website www.chdctu.gov.in.