KCCB Result 2015- 2016 "www.hpbose.org": The Result 2015 of KCCB Grade III (Officer)/ Grade IV (Clerks) & Computer Operator Written Exam held on 20.12.2015 will be available online at HPBOSE official website www.hpbose.org. The candidates who have appeared in Kangra Central Co-Operative Bank Ltd. recruitment 2015 can check KCCB Result 2015 - 2016 by visiting the official website of Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE), Dharamshala.
KCCB Result 2015 for Grade III & IV:
About two months ago, a recruitment notification was released by Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education to appoint 154 posts of Officer, Clerk and Computer for Kangra Central Co-Operative Bank (KCCB) Limited.
For this recruitment examination, lost of applicants were submit their applications. The HP Board was also issued the KCCB Admit Card
for written Examination to all selected candidates. The examination was scheduled at 192 examination centre across the Himachal Pradesh state. The candidates who have appeared in KCCB Written Exam 2015 which has been conducted on 20.12.2015 can check KCCB Result 2015 also. KCCB Written Exam Result 2015 for 154 Grade III Officer, grade IV Clerk and Computer Operator posts is likely to be declared in January 2016.
HPBOSE - KCCB Result December 2015:
As we all know that, the Selection of candidates for the posts will be based on written test and Interview. So, candidates will required to visit www.hpbose.org to get information regarding the result of KCCB Recruitment 2015 Exam held on 20th December. The marks for the interview shall not be more than 15% of the total marks so prescribed for the written examination and interview. Due weightage for factors like experience, academic qualifications/ track record etc. will be given by the selection committee during the selection process.
Result of KCC Bank has been declared for the Written Examination of Grade-III (Officers), Grade-IV (Clerks) and Grade-IV (Computer Operators) held on 20-12-2015. Check your result on hpbose.org.
Terms of Employment:
1. The appointment will be purely on contractual and Temporary basis initially for one year only.
2. The contract may be renewed after expiry of the contract period subject to the performance of the candidate and availability of the vacancies.
3. After the completion of 5 years of contractual period in continuity, they shall be eligible for regularization subject to availability of vacancies,
eligibility, suitability and satisfactory performance of the candidate.
How to Check KCC Bank Result 2015:
- Visit - www.hpbose.org
- Click "KCC Bank Recruitment 2015 Grade III, IV"
- Click on "Result for Written Test of KCC Bank Recruitment held on 20-12-2015"
- Enter "Application No."
- Enter "Date of Birth"
- Click "Submit" to view KCCB Result 2015 for Grade III officer/ Grade - IV (Clerk & Computer Operator) Written Exam.
For further notification about KCCB Result 2015, please visit official website of Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education i.e. www.hpbose.org.