www.ksrtcjobs.com - KSRTC Recruitment 2016: Online Application for KSRTC Jobs 2016 for Grade 3 posts is available at www.ksrtcjobs.com form 14.01.2016. The Candidate having degree or diploma in respective discipline may submit for Mechanical, Artisan, Storekeeper, Auto Electrician, Grade 3 Technical Assistant, Assistant Accountant, Assistant Traffic Inspector and other posts. The process of filling online application for KSRC Recruitment 2016 will be closed on 04.02.2016 and the prescribed application fee will be paid through online till 06.02.2016. The detailed instructions for KSRTC jobs 2016 is available online at www.ksrtcjobs.com. Applicants may also visit the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation webstie (www.ksrtc.in or ksrtc.com) to access the KSRTC Recruitment Notification 2016.
KSRTC Jobs 2016 for Mechanic/Artisan/Tech. Assts. KSRTCjobs.com:
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC), has invited online applications from eligible candidates for filling online application against the vacancy of Various Grade-3 Posts. The candidates who are interested in KSRTC Recruitment 2016 may submit their application through online from www.ksrtcjobs.com. Candidates can also visit directly to the online registration page i.e. ksrtc1.online-ap1.com and fill their form according to instructions as available under "How to Apply?".
KSRTC Jobs 2016 Details Auto Mechanic, Artisan etc.:
Total No. of Vacancy : 1113
A. KSRTC Non-Supervisory Posts (Notification No 1/2016)
- Assistant Accountant
- Assistant Traffic Inspector
- Assistant Store Keeper
- Statistical Assistant
B. KSRTC Mechanical Posts (Notification No 2/2016 )
- Auto Mechanic
- Auto Welder
- Auto Body Builder
- Auto Painter
- Auto Machinist
2. Auto Electrician
3. Technical Assistant
Qualification for the posts under Advt.01/2016:
1. A Bachelor Degree in Commerce three years Course from a university established. Computer Knowledge is essential.
2. A Pass in three years Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering from a recognized institution.
3. A Bachelor Degree in Statistics or BCA or Bsc Computer science three years Course. Knowledge in Computer Application is essential.
Qualification for the posts under Advt.02/2016:
1. Must be a holder of three years course in Diploma from a recognized institution in Mechanical/Automobile/Welding & Sheet metal technology Engineering.
2. Must possess a valid current H.T.V. license or obtain one before completion of the period of Probation.
3. A pass in ITC/ITI/NAC in Mechanic (motor Vehicle) /Diesel Mechanic/Auto Electrician/Welder/ Sheet Metal Worker/Electronic-Mechanic/Upholstry/Draftsman(mechanical)/ Fitter/Machinist/Tyre fitting/ Vulcanizing/painting/Refrigeration
and Air Conditioning/ Turner/Automobile/Electrical/Electronics/ Fabrication (Fitting & Welding) from an institution recognized by the Technical Board/ or the Government after a pass in secondary board education.
Candidates will obtain Light Motor Vehicle Driving license before completion of the Probationary period.
Age limit for all posts: 18-35 years as on 04.02.2016 for General Category candidates. Upper age limit will be relaxable for reserved categories.
Application fee: Rs.400/- for Unreserved and Rs.200/- for reserved categories candidates.
How to Apply for KSTRCT Recruitment 2016:
Eligible and interested candidates may submit their application by login at www.ksrtcjobs.com. The online application for KSTRC Grade 3 Jobs 2016 will be commenced from 14.01.2016 and it will be available till 04.02.2016 upto 05:30 pm. You can directly access the url ksrtc1.online-ap1.com to get online application link.
Applicants are advised to visit the official website of Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation official website for Recruitment i.e. www.ksrtcjobs.com and check out the post wise eligibility criteria, pay scale, Age limit, application fee and other process to submit KSRTC Jobs online Application.
Apply Online for KSRTC Non-Supervisory Posts (Notification 01/2016)
Apply Online for KSRTC Mechanical Posts (Notification 02/2016)
Starting date of online Application: 14.01.2016
Last date of online Application: 04.02.2016
Last date for payment of Application Fee: 06.02.2016.
For more details about KSRTC Recruitment 2016, please visit www.ksrtcjobs.com or www.ksrtc.in.