RGPV Result 2016: The Result of Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV), Bhopal will declare RGPV Results for all semester exams (Sem 1st, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8th Sem) through online at www.rgpv.ac.in. RGPV Results 2015 - 2016 PTDC (Grading and Non Grading) BE, MCA, B.Pharmacy, B.Arch, M.Pharmacy, M.E, M.Tech, MAM, main exams will be available at result.rgpv.ac.in. Students of Rajiv Gandhi Prodyogiki VIshwavidyala Bhopal will able to check RGPV Results of their courses by providing their roll number at RGPV Results portal. The students can also check RGPV Improvement Results by online after the examination.
RGPV Result 2016 (B.E / B.Arch / B.Pharmacy / ME)
Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyala has conducted various diploma and degree examinations during the month of December 2015. The students who have appeared in BE/ B.Arch/ ME/ M.Arch/ B.Pharmacy/ M.Pharmacy (Sem 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th) Exam can check RGPV Result Dec 2015. Student of RGPV Polytechnic wing can also check RGPV Diploma Result 2016 as well as Improvement Result of 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year or 4th year at www.rgpvdiploma.in by entering their enrollment no. Here we are providing all the latest information regarding RGPV Result 2016 getting from the official website - www.rgpv.ac.in.
RGPV Exams 2016 :
B.E, M.C.A., B.Pharmacy, B.Arch, M.Pharmachy, M.E. M.Tech. B.E (PTDC), M.Tech (PT), MAM, MCA (Dual Degree).
How to Check RGPV Results 2016 (Grading / Non-Grading):
- To check RGPV BE / B.Arch/ ME/ M.Arch etc., you should visit the official website of Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki University, www.rgpv.ac.in.
- Click on " Results" from sub-heading "Examination"
- After open RGPV Grading / Non - Grading or Revaluation / Challenge Results Page,
- You can the respective result by clicking "View Result".
- Select your own course then enter Enrollment No. and select Semester & Grading or Non-Grading.
- Enter Security Code as shown on page
- Finally, click on "View Result" to show your marks.
RGPV Main Results(Grading & Non-Grading)
B.E., M.C.A, B.Pharmacy, B.Arch, M.Pharmacy, M.E., M.Tech, B.E. (PTDC), M.Tech (PT), MAM, MCA (DD), Diploma.
B.E., MCA, B.Pharmacy, B.Arch, M.Pharmacy, M.E., M.Tech, B.E. (PTDC), Diploma.
B.E., MCA, B.Pharmachy, B.Arch, M.Pharmacy, M.E, M.Tech, B.E.(PTDC), Diploma.
View RGPV Results on http://result.rgpv.ac.in/
RGPV Revaluation/Challenge Result Declared
- B.Pharmacy I to IV semester June 2015 session (Non Grading)
- B.Arch 1 to 8 Sem (June-15) (Grading & Non Grading)
- B.E. all semester June 2015 Session (Non Grading)
- B.E. I & II Semester June 2015 session (Grading System)
- Challenge Result of BE, B.Pharma, B.Arch & MCA courses all semester June 2015
About RGPV, Bhopal:
The Rajiv Gandhi Prodyogiki Vishwavidyalaya was established in 1998 by Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Act 13, 1998 to provide Technical Education in the state. Its 5th UTD's, 219 affiliated colleges, 87 Pharmacy Colleges, 80 MCA Colleges and 05 Architecture Colleges imparting Graduate level instructions running around 21 undergraduate level courses. RGPV has also 85 Polytechnic Institutions offering diploma courses in emerging and conventional disciplines. See more information about RGPV Bhopal and its examination time table / results and courses at www.rgpb.ac.in.